Dues Policy and Schedule
Dues provide the funds necessary for us to meet our financial obligations and support our activities. Our dues policy asks members to pay annual dues based on their income using the Fair Share Dues Schedule. If you are unable to pay the required amount, even over the course of the year, please call Executive Director Josh Hanft (212-865-0600 ext. 209) or Rabbi Jeremy Kalmanofsky (212-865-0600 ext. 210) to discuss alternative arrangements. No one will be turned away because of an inability to pay and your conversation will be kept strictly confidential.
- Membership Year: Our membership year runs from July 1 – June 30 with dues payable on July 1. If you cannot pay the full amount at that time, please make as large an initial payment as possible. Full payment must be made by December 31 of the membership year.
- Definition of Income: Income for those who are employed is the Gross Income shown on the most recent year’s tax return. Income for couples is their Combined Gross Income shown on the most recent year’s tax return. Those who are self-employed may use the Adjusted Gross Income shown on the most recent year’s tax return, i.e. income remaining after business deductions but before personal deductions.
- Full-Time Student and Out-of-Town Members: Members in both groups pay a flat fee regardless of income.
- Supplemental Membership Fees: Membership in Minyan M’at and the West Side Minyan requires a small supplemental fee paid directly to those minyans. To learn more, please visit AnscheChesed.org or email Troika@anschechesed.org and/or Membership@westsideminyan.org.
- Payment Method: You may pay by check or by credit card (VISA or MasterCard only). Payment by check earns a small discount (see dues schedule).
- Confidentiality: The amount of dues each member pays is kept strictly confidential.